- Is writing a book something you’ve always dreamed of, but never got around to doing?
- Perhaps you started once, but got stuck and gave up?
- Or maybe people have told you that you should write a book about your life or an event, but you feel like you could never do that?
The truth is that writing a book is hard work. I won’t lie. But it is also one of the most rewarding things you could ever do and there are loads of benefits – potential fame, money, legacy, clarity, expert status and the list goes on. A book is definitely a door opener for greater opportunities…
And the good news is that help is available and it is totally affordable.
People often get stuck when writing a book – mostly before they start – for the following reasons:
1. They didn’t start with a plan, so end up going all over the place with no structure and feeling like they are massively failing.
2. They don’t know what they want to say and need time to allow their minds to process.
3. They don’t give it enough time.
4. They give up because it all seems too hard.
5. They have no-one to guide them or to bounce ideas
If this is you, then I invite you to join me at my next, Write Your Book in 30 Days Workshop.
I wrote my first book in just 16 days! That is a 50,000 words novel in just 16 days…a book that my readers loved and couldn’t wait to get the sequel, which forced me to write another 50,000 words in a short time span.
That is a 50,000 words novel in just 16 days…a book that my readers loved and couldn’t wait to get the sequel, which forced me to write another 50,000 words in a short time span…then to write another…with another planned in a few months time.
The truth is, writing a book, especially a self-help or auto-biography is the best therapy and so cathartic!
Join me, and the others just like yourself, in taking their first steps towards their first book, at my workshop.
Take the first step now and register today!
Places are limited.
There is no greater joy than holding in your hands your first printed copy of your masterpiece. It’s definitely a bubbly worthy moment!
So register now and I’ll see you at the workshop.
29 July 2017 – Write Your Book in 30 Days Workshop with Hayley Solich
9:30am – 3:30pm